We have some BIG news to share with you! This month we received WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for 2020!! We received this award, in part, for all of the great reviews that our clients have left. This award also represents “quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism”. We are so honored to receive this award, but we couldn’t have done it without our wonderful clients.
At Shy Heart Studios, we strive for impeccable service and in addition to beautiful photography. We work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best services from the time they book until after their wedding gallery is delivered. The reviews that we’ve received speak for themselves. Reviewing your vendors helps their business tremendously. We always love getting feedback to ensure outstanding quality! You can view our pages on The Knotand WeddingWire. We appreciate you for helping us grow as a business. If you’re a client, please leave us some feedback!
Check out this gorgeous wedding photographed by Brianna.
For more information on wedding photography in Southern California or to get a quote, please visit our website at www.shyheartstudios.com
or give us a call at 657-221-8882.
One thing I get asked a LOT about is doing a first look. As a photographer and bride, I want to scream from the rooftops “YES! YES! YES! DO IT! You won’t regret it!” I honestly can’t think of any cons against doing a first look. Let’s talk about the benefits to doing a first look:
- Doing a first look gives you a moment alone with your future spouse. It’s a wonderful quiet moment to just be alone and focus on the emotions that you’re both feeling.
- You can finish more photos before the ceremony – which means more time to enjoy cocktail hour and greet your guests. I see it as a way to skip the table rounds during dinner and just relax for a bit and enjoy your food. Win Win!
- It takes the pressure off of your groom/bride. When waiting at the end of the aisle, there will be so many eyes on you that nerves may take over and you may not get the genuine reaction you’ve been dreaming of.
- If you’re doing an evening wedding, you won’t see your bride/groom until the ceremony – this usually means not seeing them until pretty late in the day.
- Your hair and makeup will still be fresh – this one speaks for itself 😉
Many couples don’t want to do it because they think it’ll take away from the big moment of the reaction walking down the aisle. In my opinion, I don’t think doing a first look takes away from the reaction. If your future spouse is a crier, then they’ll likely cry regardless. At the end of the day, it truly is your decision and we, as photographers, just want YOU to be happy on your wedding day!
Check out this adorable wedding (and first look) photographed by Brianna.
For more information on wedding photography in Southern California or to get a quote, please visit our website at www.shyheartstudios.com or give us a call at 657-221-8882.